Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Second Book...

Focuses on plants, period. Plants will be listed alphabetically in three categories (for easy reference): sun, shade or both. With some plant descriptions, I have drawn pencil sketches of a leaf or flower. With every plant, I provide links so you can log onto the Internet and get a look at each specimen. I wanted to make this a reference tool (like my first book) and every garden project should start with "do I get full sun, total shade or something in-between?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Someone essentially help to make significantly articles I would state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual publish incredible. Great job! for more information visit our website